Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Guess Who's Back
Back again...
Crazy's Back...
Tell a Friend

That's right, bitches, I'm drunk with revenge. What? I mean, I'm back in the states. And, to prove I successfully mocked, disrespected, and defiled England's greatest landmarks, I offer you some text and a picture. I will post more later, I promise... but, for now, enjoy!
[An excerpt from the "travel journal" passed around on the bus while we were in England. See if you can spot the blatant sexual innuendos!]
Mike '05 and John '03: "Well, well, well, little traveler's book...you are in for a treat today. We share with you our misc. musings and ramblings from Great Britain:
1. Yes, they drive on the left-hand side over here...but if you want to walk fast on an escalator, you pass on the left. To clarify, the walking passing lane is the left, whereas, the driving passing lane is the right. I wish they would make up their minds.
2. Even in London on a weekend, this country closes down by midnight.
3. WE have incredible teeth.
4. We hope that all choir balls will be held at the National Gallery in Bath.
5. Pictures just look cooler when you are emerging from a Gothic Castle.
6. For the first time in my life I don't feel bad about carrying around 'extra pounds.'
7. To sum it all up, the music has been good, the spirits have been great, and we're both so glad we came. If we were asked to, we'd love to come again!"


Ohhh Noooo!
Posted by Hello

No comments: