Wednesday, September 24, 2003

A new way to boycott Walmart if you live in Michigan:
Get this kiddies... if you're boycotting Walmart (which you should), and you live in Michigan, here's a fun little trick that I like to do to stick it to the "man".
Do not buy your carbonated beverages at Walmart, but RETURN your cans and bottles there. This not only keeps money at your favorite beverage retailers, BUT it also TAKES money from Walmart.
Hooray for that!
Sidenote... if you're returning more than $10 worth of cans a manager has to come and ok it. This can leave a few seconds of awkward time between you and the cashier... but, don't worry, if you're like me your cashier might ask you if they were "all beer cans". All beer cans??? What does that matter, lady? They are CANS, aren't they?
In addition, I'm so glad that my unshaven face and huge gut make me look like someone who could have OVER ONE HUNDRED BEER CANS LYING AROUND!
I feel better... thanks... Have a crazy day :)

No comments: