Sunday, February 05, 2006

FOOTBALL Wake Me When It's Over
Am I the only one who's seriously pissed that the Rolling Stones are performing at Half-time? I mean, even for the Rolling Stones they're terrible. Mic is singing "Mah can get no... sat-is-fak-shun!" and "Cause I try" has turned into what sounds like "Low de twa!" Mic can NOT dance... but instead has decided to convulse not necessarily to the music. Hell, even the guitar sounds like, well, I was playing. Notes are being missed... and the guitar players look as into this performance as I am. What a terrible performance this is... and the coverage is showing "canned" reactions from planted audience members who are just so thrilled to be close enough to men who started playing music nationally decades before they were even born. As the title says... wake me when this performance is over.

No comments: