Wednesday, June 14, 2006

PERSONAL I'm Back!
That's right kiddies, your ol' pal John is back and with a brand new look. I've been wanting to change the format of this blog for a while and just haven't spent much time on it lately. But here it is, in all it's shiny new glory. What do you think of the title? Pretty sweet, huh? The old title didn't seem to fit me anymore--I'm less crazy now and more of a depressed drunk (i.e. Irish). Let me know what you think of the changes in the new comments section (goodbye to the old comments and hello to the easier, Blogger sponsored comment section)! Also notice the new Google Ads section that will hopefully have something to do with the subjects about which I post. If they don't, click on them anyway to give me money. Actually, click on them, close that window, then come back to my page and click on them again... that should get me money.
I have things to update about my trip with Miss Chelsey to Las Vegas and my trip to Los Angeles to the LA Improv Festival... but first thing's first, here's my new page and new format. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new blog looks great John...Very packer-esque in its color combinations. =)
jean