Thursday, December 22, 2005

PERSONAL Another Waste Of Your Time
So I spend a lot of time on my friend Katy's blog. Partially because she now updates more often than I do and partially because of my unholy man-crush (what?). Regardless, I saw that she had a list of interesting questions posted and I thought I'd answer them definitively... just so no one can argue the true answers (Some gender pronouns have been changed to protect my innocence):
1. If you fell in love with a wonderful man with the last name spelled S.C.H.I.T.Z, would you keep your own last name? I suppose it depends on how well he treats me. If he's a good man, I would love to be a Schitz... just like him.
2. If you could have any song writer write you a love song, who would you choose? Weird Al Yankovic... or, better yet, Randy Newman.
3. If you could have any song playing while you danced with a woman that you just realized is the love of your life, what would it be? "Let's Get It On", or "Sexual Healing"
4. What movie/literary character best represents you? For years I thought I was Rob Gordon from High Fidelity... but now I just think I'm MacGyver (MacGyver's cool. Don't die MacGyver) but could see myself ending up being Mr. Holland... from the Opus fame.
5. If you could have acted in any movie, which would you choose? Clue. I think it would have been fun. Or OOH! One of the new Star Wars movies. I always wanted to have a Jedi action figure of myself.
6. If you had to marry one of your guy friends, who would you marry? Robert. He's cute and he really listens to me. I mean... I'm straight.
7. If you could act in a movie with any co-star, who would it be? Tom Hanks. Hands down. Tom Hanks. I would learn more about the craft of acting on that one movie than I could after years in the business. Tom. Hanks.
8. What actor would you have play you in a movie about your life? We've been down this road. I think I'm still going with Sean Austin. I DO say 'Mr. Frodo' all the time.

No comments: