Saturday, December 03, 2005

PERSONAL I. Am. Superman.
Not only am I bullet-proof (don't test that theory), but I look like the beloved actor who at one time portrayed the man of steel. Why the cockiness (besides me just being me)? I was sent to MyHeritage by my friend Katy... and uploaded my headshot. My headshot is a 71% match to Mr. Christopher Reeves. Although, to be completely honest, it's not a match with the young, Superman-playing Christopher Reeves... it's a 71% match to old, handicapable Christopher Reeves. A picture of me smiling is a 59% match to tennis-stud Roger Federer (which makes sense since we're both Belgian). And the most ridiculous picture of me--mouth open and eyebrow up--from my "headshot photo shoot" is a 60% match with Eminem.
MC Dubs, on the other hand, had a 70% match with Natalie Portman and a 64% match with Cate Blanchett. Jimmy Shy, coincidently, 50% match with William Shatner. That's hilarious. Head to the site and start downloading so that you, too, can see Mr. Andrew Groggs as a 43% match with Shirley Temple. True... odd but true.

No comments: