Wednesday, December 21, 2005

PERSONAL Two Major Time-Wasters... Rolled Into One!
I have a MySpace account... and I wanted to post two things I saw on the (stupid) bulletin board. The first is kind of fun and it's a quick one to do if you're board. In the long-history of Google games, you simply put "(your own name) looks like" and see what Google says you look like. For example, Google says: "John looks like he has a lot of feelings;" "John looks like a Rumanian refugee;" "John looks like the cover of your book to me;" and, my personal favorite, "John looks like a monstrous spined robot with a large amount of weapons." Neato, huh? No? Boring? Fair enough... let's do a survey then. I LOVE these!
27 questions that no one would ever think to ask (including questions not even asked by this survey):
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, what's the first thing you think? I'm big! That fortune-teller machine really works!
2. How much cash do you have on you? Right now? $0.00. But my wallet is over there *points* It doesn't have much money on it either.
3. What is a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Breast. It's true. Look it up.
4. Favorite planet? Saturn... because of the moon that looks like the Death Star (Mimas).
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My friend Adam... sorry Adam.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? The MacGyver theme song
7. What shirt are you wearing? FSU Criminal Justice (Go Bulldogs!)
8. Do you "label" yourself? Yes. I am Seamus McAwesome, Mayor of KickAssVilleTown.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? I'm not wearing shoes but, if I was, they would be Adidas
10. Bright or Dark Room? For what? I LOVE the fact that my apartment gets a lot of natural light. But, if I'm developing pictures, that's actually NOT good.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Rebecca is someone I don't know. She wanted to add me and I thought "why not? I need friends" That's one of the problems with MySpace. And she, most probably, deleted number 12... because I didn't.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Signing Christmas cards. For reals peoples... for reals.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "U R late. Bring snacks"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11: The one they tore down just in time for me to take Laura there to get a Slurpee? That one's torn down. I think the next closest one is on LaSalle, though.
16. What's a saying that you say a lot? "I've never seen that before, officer"
17. Who told you they loved you last? MC Dubs. Aww...
18. Last furry thing you petted? Come on, gross... there are children reading this.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Mike Ditka's moustache! I almost forgot! *Runs to car... one hour later* Okay. To answer your question, none.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21 was actually a really good year for me. Remember me with hair?... don't strain yourself thinking too hard.
22. Your worst enemy? Whomever stole numbers 12 and 19! And Murdock.
23. What is your current desktop picture? The Lagoon Nebula. It's breath-taking.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Thank you" (it was a transaction!)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? The million dollars should take care of that regret and the subsequent abortion... with a little money to spare.
26. Do you like someone? Is this survey for twelve-year-olds? If so, are they single? I mean... gross? But, yes, I do "like" someone.
27. The last song you listened to? "Run Away" -Staind
I'm done! Wasn't that fun?! NO?! Too bad... you read it anyway! Hooray!

No comments: