Saturday, February 19, 2005

Now to Pull Out The "Totally Awesome" File!
I got an email today from the official website of The Work And The Glory, Alex's movie. And they have, apparently, decided to open this movie up in more theatres March 11th (or 3-11... if you are all into weird coincidences that occur in my life). One of the cities it's going to be extended to play in is "Chicago"!!! So I'm going to get to see Alex's movie!!! Here's the funny funny catch. When they say "Chicago"... they don't mean Chicago. They mean South Barrington, Illinois. And, even though it claims to be 'South' Barrington, it's not south of Chicago, it's North-West. And it's roughly an hour away by car. Making me pissed that they would say Chicago and have me get my hopes up that I could just walk there... but, still, an hour away is better than a few states away! So now I just need to get a few people together to drive the couple hours with me to see this movie and I'll be all set. Awesome!!!

No comments: