Monday, February 14, 2005

A Valentine's Day poem by CrazyJohn
My love for you is like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in spring
My love is... hey, do you hear the phone?
Well, are you going to get it, or just let it fucking ring?

Oh... you know, this is just like you
Interrupting me when I'm... are you going to cry?
Oh honey, I didn't mean it
I was just... nevermind, where was I?

That's it... my love is like a red, red rose
That blossoms when it is warm,
But be careful how you touch my love
Because my love's covered in thorns

For some reason you can only get my love by the dozen
And if you try to buy less you're called cheap
And no matter how well you try to take care of my love,
My love only lasts for a week

And my love is also far too expensive
Because my love has become cliched
This Valentine's Day let's do something different
And not give a second thought to this holiday.
FINIS

No comments: