Sunday, January 15, 2006

MUSIC Eminem RE-MARRIES (!!!) Kim
WHAT? No... wait... WHAT?!!?? I saw this story from Yahoo! and almost fell off my couch. Slim Shady remarried the woman who, in a song, he called crazy. Mr. Mathers remarried the woman who, in a song, he inferred was an unfit mother. Eminem remarried the woman who, in a song, he killed. I'm floored!
But, then again, I'm not surprised. He obsessed about Kim... even after he was rich, international, and should have moved on. I mean, it's the same kind of obsession over an ex I've seen from friends of mine who are clearly not over their exes.
I don't know about all this. What the hell is Em going to rap about? I heard he's retiring... say it ain't so, Slim. What do y'all think? I know that Kim has got to be one of the most forgiving people in the entire world (or just that interested in all Em's money).
ADDENDUM: Here's the same story from the BBC... which includes the bit about retiring.

No comments: