Wednesday, January 25, 2006

PERSONAL Skybox Proposal Rejected; CrazyJohns Ask Themselves "Now What?"
Last night I got word from the Skybox committee that Rob and my proposal for our show was not accepted. I'm trying very hard not to become discouraged, but Rob and I worked so damn hard for months on this show... and I honestly can't see the flaws in it myself. As such, the most frustrating part of the whole process is that I don't know what we could have done differently. We can ask the head of the committee what was lacking in our proposal... but I just talked to the guy not too long ago, and I don't feel like contacting him again. I'll ask Rob to email him or something, that would be fine... I would probably just be angry. I am a little angry... but I think frustrated is more the word I'm looking for. I now need to figure out if I'm going to refocus on writing stage shows or if I'm going to focus on my Level 5 show. Regardless of what I focus on next, I'm very disappointed in the fact that Rob and I won't be able to do our show.

No comments: