Thursday, January 19, 2006

PERSONAL Albion Account Is Clearly Phuked
My Albion Alumni account in addition to receiving around forty or fifty spam emails every day, is--most probably--sending out spam. Now, it is my understanding that one needs a virus on ones computer to send spam from one's email account. I do NOT have any viruses on my computer... it's checked once a week for viruses and I have the best virus software money--my money--(which isn't a lot) can buy. I guess the reason I mention this is: 1) Don't send anything to my Albion account; and 2) if you get something quasi-suspicious from my Albion alumni account don't open it. Send me a message back and let me know you got something from me. I've gotten a couple email responses on that account saying that my email to Jim couldn't go through. I didn't try to send anything to Jim so the email responses are troublesome to me. As such, my Albion account is effectively finished. Thank you for your consideration.

No comments: