Monday, July 12, 2004

Anchorman and Memorization
Today was actually a good day, which is becoming increasingly rare. After spending much of the morning worrying about memorizing the entire Writing 5 show for today, rehearsal actually went pretty well. I had more of it memorized than most... which is both good and bad. The bad news is that I probably won't even pick up the scripts again this week (deciding, instead, to worry about memorizing songs for Jean's wedding).
I saw Anchorman with Jim tonight. It was a good and mindless comedy, with some completely ridiculous parts... and perhaps the funniest scene I have ever seen in a movie. I'm not going to spoil it, but I'll just say that there are a few cameos that are just hilarious. And the use of a trident. That's all I'm saying.

No comments: