Friday, July 02, 2004

Random Thoughts
I think I'm currently watching what I think is the pilot episode of MacGuyver. And it is a show that I would love to see come out on DVD. I'd buy every season. Why? Because MacGuyver's cool... that's why. And it's a totally funny show. The token random women he's saving said "Don't tell me you know how to make a bomb out of a stick of chewing gum" and MacGuyver says "Why? Do you have a piece?" Ha ha! He also called the token women "dumb" when she got shot by the "bad guy". Nothing says sensitivity like calling someone who just got shot dumb. Isn't that awesome. And he kissed the girl in this episode! Something that I think they didn't let him do in future episodes. That's why MacGuyver's awesome... he's got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.
This has nothing to do with anything, but Franz Ferdinand and Modest Mouse are the same sucky, sucky band. Good... glad you're coming with me on that.

No comments: