Monday, August 29, 2005

PERSONAL NEWS FLASH Live from Harold Washington Library--In Beautiful Downtown Chicago...
It's me. I can only give you the short version of this story, as I have 11 minutes left on this computer. Here's the short version: After an early weekend with my dad (watching the Packers get slaughtered by the Patriots), I came back to my apartment to find that my cable had been disconnected by accident. Some angry phone calls, and an hour and a half later, and the soonest my cable company can come back to my place to reconnect the cable they accidentally disconnected in the first place is Tuesday morning. That's tomorrow. So I'm without internet access until then. I'm sure I'll get back to everyone (and start posting again) tomorrow... but, for now, let's just say I have bigger fish to yell at until they fix what they broke. Thanks!

No comments: