Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Something I Stole From Jean
A - AGE: 24
B - BAND LISTENED TO MOST RECENTLY: G. Love and Special Sauce
C- CRUSH: Currently? Kim, Lindsey Lohan, and I have an unhealthy man-crush on Brad Pitt.
D - DOG's NAME: I don't have a dog. But, if I did have a dog, I think I'd name him "Dog". I think that's hilarious.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: J. Dub
F - FAVORITE BAND: 311
G - GUMMY: I LOVE those cinnamon gummy bears. I could seriously eat like million of those.
H - HOMETOWN: I say "Big Rapids" when asked.
I - INSTRUMENT: The following are instruments I've playing in front of people (and I'm not just trying to add a whole bunch of things that are easy to play)--Trombone, guitar, vocal percussion, triangle, and cowbell
J - JUICE: Grape or Orange
K - KIDS: I'm going to treat this like the "Dog" question and give you a "what if." If I were to have a child (or children), I would name them like I was named--by the names of their grandparents on both sides. Classy.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Las Vegas.
M - MOM'S NAME: Mary Joanne
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One
O - ONE WISH: That I could fly. Wait... is this supposed to be a nice, global wish to show that I'm a "good guy" and worth shagging? Um... then I wish that my flying could cure cancer.
P - PHOBIA(S): Honestly... I'm not sure what phobias I have anymore. I'm not really afraid of much, because I don't really feel like I have a lot to lose. *Idea* Oh yeah... I'm afraid of women. I forgot. So intimidating.
Q - QUOTE: "Women are like lottery tickets... some times you rub them the right way and get lucky, other times you waste money on them and feel stupid"
R - REASON TO SMILE: I can make someone's day two states away!
S - SEXIEST FEATURE: My eyes, and my unbelievably irresistible charm (humor me)
T - TIME YOU WAKE UP: Some time after the sun comes up, but BEFORE it goes back down.
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: As a teenager, I was so wrapped up in singing a song I made up while in the shower, that the shower lasted about 45 minutes. No, I was not doing anything gross... seriously, I was only singing that song over and over again.
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: um... ?
W - WORST HABIT(S): Destroying touching moments with inappropriate humor; Belittling the intelligence of intelligent people I really care about just to make myself feel better; Brutal honesty; Not flossing
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teeth (obviously), and my stomach when the hospital thought I might be internally bleeding after getting into a car accident in fifth grade.
Y - YUCKY FOOD: *shrug* I'm a single guy... I'll eat pretty much anything. Although, I do have trouble eating something that has a real strong rosemary flavor. I'm not a big rosemary fan.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn

No comments: