Thursday, March 24, 2005

Woke Up From A Bad Dream And Decided To Post Something Positive
Here's a fun fact: I'm no longer technically banned from any dining establishments in Chicago (or anywhere else for that matter). The Coldstone's at which I work have been sold by the Johnsons to someone who is not incompetent. Ha! I don't know if that's true or not. But I do know that I don't have to worry about going into Coldstone anymore. In fact, I got an efax from the company who does the hardware tech support for Coldstone. It's from someone who claims to be new to their company who wanted to say "hello" and "oh, by the way, you owe us around $900." Perhaps that's how rich people stay so rich: they run a company until the debt is too great then sell that company to someone who they don't tell is in a huge amount of debt. Isn't that what this country was founded on, though, really? What's our national debt? Eighty seven quadrillion dollars? Regardless, I'm now in kind of a quandary as to what I should do with this fax. Should I do nothing, letting Coldstone and Emerald Business Solutions settle their differences? or should I print the efax out and go to Coldstone and try to find someone in charge to let them know that they owe a pretty hefty fee? I mean, it's not like they'll NEVER know: I'm sure the next time something goes wrong with the computers, EBS won't do a damn thing until they're compensated. What should I do?

No comments: