Friday, March 04, 2005

Two Things
1) Last night was the my last Conservatory Level 1 class. And it was finally when Gellman gave me some specific feedback that was just for me. I had been under the impression that, since he didn't ever give me feedback, he didn't think I was good enough for him to even try to make me better. So tonight, when we were doing a 3 Characters/3 Scenes game, he talked to me after the second scene. He told me this: "Make your emotions stronger. Right now it's like you're on television and have a close-up on your face. The emotion reactions are good but they only get to about here." *holds hand up about three feet from me* "So just make sure you make them stronger, okay?" And then Brian, Thomas, and I did one of the funniest, quietest scenes in the entire first level. We basically only said four lines in the entire sixty seconds... but the entire class was just rolling. It felt good... and I wish I could tell you more about it, but I was just reacting to what was going on on stage, hearing the laughter.
2) I'm off to Big Rapids for a vacation weekend. I know that my regular readers get all disappointed when I don't update... but most of them are just starting their Spring Break (Albion), so it's not like they're going to check this page over their break anyway. And, if they are, ah... they really need something better to do. You're on college spring break! Don't waste your time reading my mindless rambling! Come to Chicago and get laid! Um... I mean... come to my apartme... *shakes head* that's not what I meant. I meant if you spent the night with me... um... I should get going. Have a good weekend y'all. Byes!

No comments: