Saturday, March 19, 2005

Two Things. No, Wait, Three Things. No... ahh Hell. I'll Count When I'm Done
1. I stayed up until the sunrise today. Being unemployed has its advantages. One of the reasons I was up so late (I still haven't slept... the post time will be my bedtime), was to do some thinking about some things.
2. The other reason I'm up so late is that I was over at Adam's making some more 'music' for our band Music: The Band. It's a long story I don't want to tell now, but you can listen to two of our songs on MySpace here. Please don't think that we're taking our music making seriously... because then you'll be disappointed and you won't laugh at our songs like we do.
3. I didn't end up going to see Competitive Awesome tonight like I was going to (like I told them I was going to) because no one from my stupid writing five show would go with me. Can you believe that? I sent them two emails earlier... one two weeks ago and the other earlier this week... and no one wanted to go up to see the show with me. Talk about feeling unpopular. I mean, I let everyone know way in advance... it's just no one wanted to go with me. I thought these people were going to be my friends... but they're just co-workers, I guess.
4. I was right. It was just three things. Wait...

No comments: