Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The good news keeps on coming!
No, you're on the right blog. I know you're confused because this is good news, but keep reading! Last night, I auditioned for a writing five show directed by Joe Janes. This evening I got a phone call from Mr. Janes asking me to be in the cast! I made it! So this writing five show starts rehearsals in January... on Monday nights... and we start performing March 11th. The run is five weeks and ends April 8th! I'm so pumped! I loved my experience of the last writing five show... and I'm assuming that this one will be good too. Joe is an awesome director... his style reminds me a bit of Royal Ward (who I still LOVE), and as long as I memorize my stuff and show up on time ready to work, we'll work together marvelously. Thanks to everyone who wished me luck on my audition yesterday... it apparently worked!

No comments: