Friday, December 24, 2004

A Very Crazy Christmas to you and yours
I should also take the time to mention that I feel very very ill. I can taste colors! Oh God, it's true... my head is swimming. I just wrapped the family's presents... and I think I did a pretty crappy job because I was all "I feel like mashed potatoes". All molasses-ness. Weeeeeeeee!!! Cold medicine! I think I'm funny!
Additionally, congratulations to my Packers who are the NFC North Division champions after beating the poop eating ViQueens. The Packers' defense looked crappy, at best... and I expect a one and done or a second round exit for my beloved team this year. However, I also expect the Eagles to collapse without TO... not necessarily because he makes that much of a difference to their gameplan; but because they will no longer believe that they can win the Super Bowl without him. The NFC should be interesting... as they all play for second place.

A Very Crazy Holidays to you all. I hope to be blogging again regularly when I get back to Chicago. Take care... and tell someone you love that you love them today.

No comments: