Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Shift In Focus?
When I got back from New Hampshire, there was plenty of irritating and annoying stuff waiting for me. This week I have been inundated by CareerBuilder postings that my dad sent me. I think he's sent at least two dozen postings to me in the past day and a half. While I appreciate the help, I am very easily becoming very overwhelmed by the job search. I have an interesting problem facing me: get a job that won't take over my life but that will pay for everything I need so that I can lead that life. I can't simply take a job like Coldstone again... I'm going to need to take something that will actually pay the bills and the rent. I find myself in yet another transitory period... where I sit on the precipice of a move, a job, and what will most probably be a major step forward in the seriousness of my infant relationship.
Oh... mentioned the relationship again, did I? This is new for this blog, isn't it? I hope not to become schmoopie and whipped like someone I know (hint: Ken) on this blog. I hope that I'm above that... but I know I'm not.
But speaking of that relationship, since it started I've been getting a heavy dose of therapy on the phone. What does that mean for you? That means I haven't had to pour myself out onto the jello-mold of information superhighway only to chill and conform myself to irregular shape of aforementioned internet. So, basically, I haven't needed to write.
And I find myself unable to write anything since I haven't been writing here. Basically, I'm telling myself that need to go back to writing here often... even going back to the days when I would just keep typing until something ridiculous and slightly moronic was written. I haven't done that in a long time... but, hopefully, look for that to change. Hopefully.

No comments: