Friday, July 29, 2005

Novel Idea (Part II)
In my omnipotent omniscients, I have decreed that I would start an entire blog as the character in my novel. So I did. I have one post so far. It is my hope that, by posting once a day (*no matter what* -said like the hot British Orbit chick), I'll soon be able to post as my character with ease and grace. Additionally, since I'm making all this stuff up, his blog can be completely no-holds-barred, heart-on-sleeve openness. There's no one to get me into trouble! because there's no one who would care! Everyone's made up! I think that's exciting! What does that mean for you? Perhaps shorter posts on this blog? Perhaps fewer? But every time I post on the other blog, I can feel like I'm working on my novel, because I plan on including blog posts in the completed book. Perhaps I'll even be including the URL in the completed version of the novel... so that curious folks can check out the blog, see what posts were cut (or whatever they want) and even post comments on the book or the post! Hell, if someone posts a comment while I'm still writing the book, maybe I'll include it in the novel! I'm just that crazy!

No comments: