Sunday, November 07, 2004

Fox NFL Sunday in Detroit
With no Packers game this weekend, and the Fox Sunday crew in Detroit, I was looking forward to watching the Lions game early, the Bears game late, and the Vikings game tomorrow night. But, alas, the market in Chicago isn't showing an early Fox game... it's showing "Die Hard 2: The Crappy One at the Airport." Additionally, the only early game I'm getting is the Kansas City/Tampa Bay game. Ooo... I'm SOOO interested in that one. Add to that the fact that both Fox and CBS are showing me Terrell Owens, and talking about TO, and just feeding his huge ego making him want to continue to do stupid feces on the field. TO is an idiot... and I think that he honestly doesn't understand why someone would think he's a shithead, and that's the saddest part of his story.
God I hate watching Irvin and Young on ESPN... It's like listening to Crossfire or something. They're just always so animated about how wrong each other are. AH! That's so boring!
Okay! Here's something that ticks me off. The Fox guys are in Detroit this weekend... not because the Lions are playing really well this year, but because Fox has an agreement with Ford. That's right... it's the stadium that they're going to Detroit for, not the team. That makes me sick. Then the Fox crew started off sucking up to the crowd, and then proceeded to completely ignore the Lions for almost the rest of the show. Wow... thanks Fox guys. Why not come to Chicago to see Soldier Field? You could have the show on Navy Pier and completely ignore the Bears game. Sound good? Yeah... maybe I'll just ignore the early games and play Madden.

No comments: