Saturday, November 06, 2004

Not quite nightmares...
What kept me awake later than I wanted to be last night weren't nightmares, but they might as well have been. What happened to me last night I'm sure has happened to all of you before, it just seemed odd to have happened last night as there was no reason for it to occur. What happened was that I started thinking about everything I've ever done wrong... everyone I've ever hurt... and all the wrong choices I've made. One instance just popped into my head, and it led to another and another... and, before I knew it, it was already 4 in the morning. I apologize to anyone who has experienced this phenomenon... and I should also apologize for anyone reading this who had an instance in mind when I mentioned people I've hurt. Perhaps the worst part is that I didn't ever mean to hurt anyone... and that doesn't matter.

No comments: