Thursday, October 28, 2004

$200 worth of groceries... *faint*
I just got back from Dominicks, and boy are my arms tired! No, seriously. My arms are tired because I bought so much damn food. How can I do that? you ask. Well, it's easy. This $200 will last me probably a month and a half (maybe until Christmas), where all I'll have to do is keep buying milk or other perishables... but most of it will last for a long time. Plus, city livin's damn expensive.

I forgot to mention this earlier. I got an email from one of my past instructors about an audition for a company called Teatro Bastardo. They've been around a while and have produced shows at Second City, Improv Olympic, The Playground, The Annoyance, ComedySportz and other places. The audition is not only for actors, but also for writers! for a show that they would perform at SketchFest in January. So I'm going to have to write something for next Tuesday to prove my writing prowess... and I'm super nervous about the audition. *deep breath* It's okay if I don't make it (I tell myself) because they're professionals and I'm still young and learning. There... I feel slightly better.

I heard this week that Brett Favre's wife has been diagnosed with cancer. Good lord... for all the football 'highs' Brett has experienced on the field, the feces has certainly hit the fan in the rest of his life. Keep Deanna Favre and the Favre family in your thoughts and prayers. Brett says that she's tougher than he is... so this woman must be made of adamantium *pushed up dork glasses*.

I was talking to Miss Laura Jeannine this afternoon and she mentioned the new Eminem album. She said that he has a video that might be internet only called "Mosh." So I found it and WOW... does he want people to vote. To see the video, go here. I commend Marshall on trying to get the minority out to vote... it doesn't matter who they vote for (although it's pretty obvious who Ems voting for from the video), but at least he's doing something to get people to the polls. Good for him.

No comments: