Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My apartment hasn't been this clean since I moved in... and it's still not as clean as I want it
I'm almost done with the cleaning/re-arranging of my apartment. In the midst of all this, I've continued my back problems. Ouch. Additionally, I may not have enough room for the new futon. I've been measuring and it'll fit... but I might effectively section off my apartment into the "tv" section with the futons and the "kitchen/bath" section with the... well... I'm not very original at naming things, give me a break. Why is this even a big deal? Well... it means that it'll be really difficult to move around in here. *sigh* I think once I get the futon in here, I might have to seriously re-arrange my apartment again to get everything to fit properly.
See what happens when I have time to actually sit down and write in this blog? Nothing interesting spits out. Oh well. I'm getting very close mentally to writing again... I took some time off writing to get everything in motion as far as these other Second City shows. It's also given me the chance to see some great/interesting movies. As I continue to try to think through writing my first screenplay (Mr. Adam Emperor's idea), it's probably a good idea to see as many good movies as I can. So... ladies... anyone want to come to Chicago and see some good movies? Please, one at a time.

No comments: