Friday, October 29, 2004

The Fable dream
I played Fable last night for about a million hours. It's an XBox RPG (making me a super-huge SELLOUT dork)... and the whole game is based on a fictional place called Albion. I poo you not... Albion. Perhaps all this Albion thinking was still in my skull when I went to bed, because I had a dream about it last night. Here's the twist... I also had my last trip to Albion in my head, because the whole thing's set in Albion. Let me explain something first... you can level your character up in Strength (to help with melee weapons), Skill (to help with range weapons), and Will (magic). I somehow broke this up into three different characters because Bohne was the strength, Nick was the skill, and I was the magic dude. Right? Okay... so you can visit towns and stuff and, depending on how attractive you are, people will be attracted to you (indicated by a heart over their head). It doesn't matter what the sex is of the person, men and women can be attracted to you (isn't that very progressive of a video game?). Anyway, in the game I've been hitting big time on the chick who works at the tavern AND the barber chick and then just a whole bunch of random passers-by. I basically spent a lot of time using the "flirt" option because that's how awesome I am. ANYWAY, back to the dream, a certain Chelsey was the barber, another Chelsea was a random villager, and there was a Rose working in the tavern. Nothing really happened in the dream... Nick shot some bandit with an arrow, I flirted with women, Bohne stood around with a huge ax... it was pretty much exactly what happened when I went to Albion last weekend. BTW, Miss Karen Rose Green looks great in a serving wench outfit... it's a good look for her, I think she should try it. Heehee... I'm serious, she could start a trend.

No comments: