Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Crap I don't pay attention to myself!
I totally got sidetracked talking about class tonight.
Anyway... only six of us showed up (including semi-drunk Kent)... so let's just say it was a little more intensive than normal. I mean, normally you go up and do your thing in front of the class, and then you've got some time to sit, relax, and watch. Well... with only six, we really didn't have that much time to relax... it was one game after the other... and we pretty much "performed" the whole three hours. So I'm both tired, and wired, and inspired? and mired by liars with pliers who conspire in dire attire. Wow... I just came up with that... I'm sure you're impressed. You don't believe that I came up with that on my own... you think I've got Eminem in my closet. Well, guess what? I DO! He's tied up in there, just the way he likes it. And I'm not going to let him out until he rhymes things for me in a very corny way (see above).

"I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness is a very funny and disturbing song. Just so everyone knows. And goodnight again.

No comments: