Thursday, February 19, 2004

A Crazy Photo Op!
So I worked tonight... serving customers. It's been a long time since I actually served people >sigh< and it showed. I was fumbling around, dropping things, forgetting stuff, just being a pretty big shit-for-brains (for more info, see your local football player). Yeah, if it was up to me, I probably would've fired myself after my performance tonight. Anyway... I served customers by myself from a little before six o'clock until close (which turned out to be a little after 10). There WAS another person in the store for three of those hours, but Greg was in the back making the ice cream.
Anyway... tonight was the second time during my tenure as an ice cream artist that someone took a picture of me while I was making ice cream. Weird huh? I mean... just think about it... there are two people who are showing a picture of me to their friends (probably over tea or something) and they're saying "And this is that ice cream place we went to... it was >insert adjective<." I mean... it's like those people know me, even though we've never met... whoa. Trippy, huh? No... not trippy? Here, have a toke of this. Ok... now... trippy, huh? You're damn right it is.
Yeah so... I just spent over seven hours practically serving people and closing the store... so pardon me if I'm not too keen on staying up anymore. Have a nice night.

Music: Maroon 5 - "This Love"

No comments: