Monday, February 02, 2004

I'm famous... in a round-about way!
I just have to say that if you were to go to Google, type in "Crazy Rantings" and hit "I'm feeling lucky"... guess where you end up? That's right baby, right here! Isn't that f--king awesome??!!! I mean... typing "John Steeno" in used to pretty much only get you to me, but some dude (I think he's a Steeno himself) has a website now with all sorts of Steeno genealogy... so there are all sorts of John Steeno's who aren't me. Like, for instance, John Steeno. He's dead. Or John Steeno, also dead. That might be the same guy... I don't know.
Anyway... my scene didn't go as well as I wanted it to tonight. My instructor said it was too long, and everyone seemed to agree... so I don't think I'm going to post it. If there was an uproar of people wanting me to post it, I would... but otherwise I'm not going to. >sigh< I thought it was funny... oh well.
I told Amy, from work, that I would come in at noon tomorrow because she doesn't really know how to do the opening stuff. And I'm supposed to meet Andrea tomorrow to go over the "Sysco Ordering." And the new Incubus CD comes out tomorrow... which is TRES exciting! I've been waiting since I saw them in concert last summer... and I can't wait! Hooray!

I think that's all from me for now. I really have been posting a lot. I don't know what that means, but I promise to change it. No one wants to wade through all this crap! Not even me.
Goodnight...

No comments: