Sunday, February 01, 2004

Halftime Show... OR Is this the best all the time spent planning can give us?
The Houston band playing an Outkast song was pretty sweet.
Janet Jackson... I'd do her... but I wouldn't tell anyone about it, as I might melt all the plastic that makes up her person. Plus... isn't she like 45? But I'm glad she's not lipsyncing... because that would be lame. Oh... wait.
P. Diddy... Nice coat. Way to lipsync.
Nelly... I love you... but way to dress up. Nice wife-beater. Way to lipsync... I'm impressed >sarcasm<
Kid Rock... nice flag. Thanks for not lipsyncing. Was this the most appropriate song to sing at halftime? About hookers and guys in the meth clinic? I mean... I like the song... but let's think, shall we?
OH... gimme that girl waving the flag with the curly hair... please? >pants<

Um... Janet... what? I thought your brother was the freak. Guess it runs in the family. "She's a good dancer!" So's the gay dude in the background... but I'm not paying to watch him dance. Ok... that's not true... but I'm not telling you I go to gay strip clubs. Whoops... there it was.

OH Justin... >melts<... um... I'd like to pretend I'm not melting... but he may be on my short list of guys I'd let do me. But, please boy, shave... damn you look like a molester man.

No comments: