Saturday, February 28, 2004

WHAT THE CRAP?!
Something happened today. Something involving ice cream. Something that resembles $2,500 in sales in one day. Um... I know you don't know the numbers, but let's just say that less than a month ago we did about that much in an entire week.
So... here's the funny part. Tomorrow morning I have a meeting with the Big Boss Man... I can't wait to tell him that not only did I not order enough Ice Cream mix, but I also don't have enough spoons... or fruit... or, did I mention the ice cream shortage? Yeah... we're pretty much out, and Sunday's a pretty big day too.
Oh... oh God... oh it makes my head stop the thinking and I just wanna not have to deal with all this crap.

What made today beautiful? Friends... I got a phone call from Nate out of the blue this afternoon. It was great to talk to him, even though I had to cut the call short by going into work. Plus, after a few hours at work, Jon and Greg told me to leave because I've been "working too hard". They were looking out for my best interests... and I appreciate them.

What a tough tough week this has been. Remind me why I'm doing this, again? I don't even remember...

No comments: