Monday, February 02, 2004

Super Bowl Madness!
Sorry for anyone who actually read all the crap I wrote during the big game. Jim told me that during the NFL draft I should post how I feel about the draft picks... so I thought I would practice my play-by-play blogging abilities. >Shrugs< sometime later (maybe next year) I'll look at that whole mess of loot and say "huh... I'm a real whacko" or something to that effect.
I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to end my scene. I mean... I'm on the 7th page, and it just keeps going. I don't know how to end it. It's like my se... I'm not going to say that. It's not worth the joke.
In other news, I had a really good (if short) sleep last night. Some things happened and there was lots of stuff on my mind... so I purposefully kept myself up late so I'd be too exhausted and have to crash for the night. And, at 4 o'clock it worked!
I had a really good hour and a half conversation with my dad this afternoon. I told my parents previously that I was going to try to come home sometime soon... but I'm having big problems figuring out when I could do that. He sounded good... but hollow, like there was a part of him missing. I figured (and hoped) that it was me... and that made me feel good and hurt at the same time. It reminded me of the voice of a dear friend of mine I talked to yesterday... her voice was hollow, and I hoped that it was me that was missing. Unfortunately, I think in my father's case I'm right, and in her case I'm not. But, hell, fifty percent is commendable.
Anyway... my dad and I talked and I think he was hoping to find out when I was planning on coming home and there was nothing I could tell him to ease his mind. I just don't know... and that always scares me. It always makes me feel less free, like I couldn't leave here even if I wanted to.
my mind is REALLY not at ease tonight... it's all over the place. It either has something to do with coming to a point in my scene and being blocked, searching for an ending... OR I'm just messed up and I wouldn't be able to relax if I wanted to (which I do).
God bless it... I'm going to try to get some sleep... and hope I'm not back later to spit out the dung that's in my noggin. Goodnight all.

No comments: