Friday, April 22, 2005

Learn Three Things About Me! (and sometimes four)
I stole this from Rose. See if you can tell which answers I blatantly stole from her, and which ones are funny. I mean 'are mine.'
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
001. Video Games
002. Sports
003. Is masturbation a hobby or an addiction?... Okay... I'll choose writing then.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
001. A dog... named Pirate... with a dark patch over one eye, and an insatiable thirst for booty.
002. A certain young lady... a certain dark-colored, full-headed Irish alcohol... a certain comfortable, isolated location... and a view of the rain.
003. For the Packers to draft someone I've heard of tomorrow. (Chances: Slim to none. And Slim just moved to Remus [thank you Mr. Stewart])
(003b. A bed made of cheesecake)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
001. Acting--I'd take movies over anything else.
002. Teaching--I don't know what I'd teach. Perhaps the most philosophical acting class ever created. Perhaps I'd teach about the dangers of 'sexual predators'
003. Writing--I would most probably write novels if I can't write/act in screenplays.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
001. Ireland
002. L.A.
003. Italy... shut UP, Laura... you made it sound really cool :(
THREE KID'S NAMES:
001. Beergetter
002. Moneymaker
003. Brokencondom
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
001. I love sports. And I'm not afraid to tackle someone... In fact, I would kick the living CRAP out of you *points* if I ever got the chance
002. Think of the worst, most vile, most disgusting sexual innuendo you've ever heard. Add any small animal and at least two different sized vegetables. I've suggested trying it to someone already.
003. My vast cognitive abilities go towards attaining two separate, but equally important goals: food and woman. I think of nothing else... making me the most stereotypical man to ever walk God's Earth.
(003b. What are feelings? I only understand anger, joy, and sorrow)
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
001. I'm surprisingly sensitive. Does this *points to Earth's gravitational pull* make me look fat?
002. I could pick out your outfit. Think I'm kidding? Go shopping with me sometime.
003. Man trouble? Girl, do tell. I will listen, and I will tell you that man is no good for you!
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
001. Be in a movie... maybe just in the background... but something I can point to when I'm with my kids and say "Look! Daddy was in a movie!"
(001b. If I make it into a movie, I would then love to be in a video game. But that would only be a goal of mine if I've already done the movie thing)
(001c. I've always wanted to be an action figure, too.)
002. Get on my knees and kiss Irish soil. mmm... motherland.
003. Bang the Prom Queen.

No comments: