Friday, April 22, 2005

One Last Thing Before The Weekend
First of all, huh... I thought Dan was a senior this year. Secondly, I agree with J Shy... I wouldn't be able to make this group of Euphonics either. However, the fact that I'm a man and can sing bass gives me an advantage... as those kinds of people are short in coming. But I don't think I would have had the confidence to even audition.
And, no Bones... you were the first person to have to audition to be in the group. So you'll be a Trivial Pursuit question, but you're not a founding member. Ah, phuk it... you can consider yourself a founding member. We really didn't have any performances before you got there. So you win!
Last night was another Conservatory Class... and it's becoming obvious that our class is gelling. Oh, I'm sorry... 'gellin.' We're having a good time as a class just being together. We're starting to realize who we are and where we fit together. I realized last night that I'm THE white guy... I'm like the whitest person ever... and I started to play that up a bit.
And this has nothing to do with anything, but when I woke up this morning my right ear was completely blocked. And I know that's not a big deal, but I freaked out. Living alone (like I do) and not really knowing how to take care of yourself (that's also me), little things like that can be scary because there's no one around to help if the problem becomes more serious. "What if it stays blocked?" I thought... "what if there's something lodged in my ear and it's eating its way into my brain?!" I ejaculated (heehee... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle uses that a lot. I giggle like a school girl every time).
And in lamer news (if that's possible) I'm headed home tonight to spend draft weekend with my folks. My father has promised me beer, snacks, and bonding... and I couldn't pass that up. Besides, this is the last weekend I can get my laundry done for free before my England trip (w00t!) in less than a month! So I'm going to wash everything I own and pack three weeks in advance. Don't think I'm that guy? the guy who'll pack weeks in advance? Are you sure you know me?

No comments: