Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Addendum to last night
I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings with my post last night... and I was already awoken by someone whose feelings I had hurt. If anyone else was hurt by the post, let me know and I'll delete it.
I didn't mean to hurt anyone at Albion... and I don't mean to make it sound like I don't feel like my friends welcome me and make me feel like I belong. They DO make me feel welcome... I LOVE my friends and they are wonderful people. But there is nothing in Albion that makes feel like it stopped when I left (sans playwrighting circle... but that mostly died with Bob leaving).
And I DIDN'T mean to make it sound like I was suicidal last night. It was almost a month ago, when nothing was going right, and it felt like I had hit the bottom of the pool... but it's only a matter of time before the air in my lungs started naturally floating me back up towards the top.

In happier news, Mike Bohne would, obviously, be played by Joey Fatone. (Sorry Mike... but who else looks like you who can sing and "act"?)

And here's something to make me think:
"Capricorn

Horoscope (by Astrocenter.com)
You may find it hard to get up and rolling today, dear Capricorn. More than likely, you may be caught up in some sort of gridlock between your mind and your heart. Be careful about letting this tension build. The most important thing for you today is to simply relax. Tackle things one step at a time and finish one project before starting another. You could get overwhelmed if you have too many things on your plate at one time. "

No comments: