Sunday, December 21, 2003

More highlights... still late... still tired
~It took me a full hour to feel warm this morning... I woke up freezing, and not even a hot shower could make me feel better.
~My manager treats me like I'm an idiot... she told me I was holding the spades wrong and that it would "hurt my wrists". So I spent the rest of the afternoon doing it her way... and my wrists are KILLING me.
~Was surprisingly busy at the store today... I was literally the only one helping customers for almost my entire shift, as Hannah had a billion (yes, a billion) ice cream cakes to make.
~Met another person at work, Julia, for the first time today. She is hot. She's not overly thin... she's got a very voluptuous figure to her... and she's really attractive. Made her laugh a couple times... and felt all goofy. Have a little boy crush on her (little boy crushes are "I'd really like to kiss her"... as opposed to teenage boy crushes: "I'd really like to get her into my car and fool around with her" AND Man crushes: "I'd like to fuck her brains out, whenever I see her, and in front of whomever happens to be there").
~Felt REALLY tired after work, but still went to Megans. Met Ben... made Christmas cookies and frosted them... played Uno with Ben, Megan, and Maddie (who's long hair makes her remind me of Katie... it's weird).... and played the longest game of Trivial Pursuit EVER as Megan, nor I, could roll the die and get the right amount of spaces to progress (even though we kept answering questions).

But I had a lot of fun... and I'm REALLY tired now... and I had a lot more to say, but most of it I'm forgetting. Remind me to comment on Lord of the Rings, and on my Christmas/New Year's plans, and on Fantasy Football (maybe), and on stuff at work (and work in general). For now, I'm going to bed... goodnight all :P

No comments: