Wednesday, December 17, 2003

In a failed attempt to make me feel better...
Here are some more people, cast in the movie based on my life...
Nate would be played by Daniel Radcliffe (Mr. 'arry Potter 'imself)
A certain lovely young internet woman would be played by Miss Jenna Jameson (but we wouldn't know that until the end of the movie... it would make for a great "reveal"... and, besides, I really only know both of these chicks through the internet... but they're both way hot).
Mr. Brandon Bartlett Blackburn-Dwyer would be played by John Rhys-Davies (better known as Gimli, son of Gloin).
And, keeping with the Lord of the Rings theme, if Mike Myers doesn't want to play me in my movie, then I hear that Sean Astin would probably make a pretty good me.

And, before I forget, Stan Lee (of comic book creator fame) was born on my birthday in 1922... I just found that out. Add him to Denzel Washington, Maggie Smith, and former President Woodrow Wilson... and I'd say I'm in some pretty good company.
But not here... as Rhea has left and I'm alone again. Whatever... I'm too tired to be depressed over my current state of being. have a night...

No comments: