Sunday, December 14, 2003

Saddam Hussein Captured: A CrazyJohn expose
Well, kiddies, it looks like we finally captured Saddam Hussein... the "most evil man" in history. Hmm... I hear that, in the end Saddam was "not terribly brave." Wow, Rumsfeld... would you like to pick on little children who can't defend themselves too? Let's slander a man who looks old enough to play Santa Claus, just to make ourselves feel better.
And, is "We got him" the most profound thing we can think of? Was the guy (or woman) who writes the speeches off for the day? "We got him"??? Wow... I am captivated.
And our president says "A dark and painful era is over." Well, thanks W, but I still don't have a girlfriend... so my dark and painful era is still in full swing, thanks :)
Can I break this down for a minute, in all seriousness? What did he (Saddam) do? He was a dictator... and I'm not sure that isn't a good way to go. Have you ever SEEN some of the people who vote in this country? Have you talked to them? Have you SEEN our president? Perhaps a dictatorship is the right way to go... if it's someone who's smarter than everyone else... like me.
Secondly... he killed his own people. Lots of his own people. What leader doesn't have his or her own people killed? Bush led many, many Americans to death. AND, have you ever seen or talked to people? It's not that bad, I feel, to kill a whole bunch of people... as I've been stuck in Chicago (and Detroit) traffic before. The world has too many people... lets get rid of the lot of them, ehh?
What else did he do? Say Americans are stupid? Who hasn't done that? Americans ARE stupid! Have you ever talked with anyone in this country??? Let's kill the lot of us!

Sigh... So Saddam was captured and the Republicans are heroes. Exactly what I wanted for Christmas... maybe it'll justify the whole "war"!!! Or it'll just make me roll my eyes at the stupidity of this nation and planet.

In other news... I still don't know my schedule for the next couple weeks... so I still don't know how/when I'm going to see my family on Christmas... and I don't know where I'm going to be for New Years (or even if I'm going to be anywhere).
So... while you are no doubt with your family relaxing, enjoying home cooking and heat and your dog or cat... think of me... still stuck in this city... by myself... at work... giving stupid people ice cream in the cold. Yeah... without enough money to even buy my parents a present... or my sister something nice... or groceries.
December's not going so well, so far... but I'm only half-way done... so there's plenty of time for it to get worse. I mean better! It doesn't matter... hope you're having an apathetic night.

No comments: