Wednesday, December 03, 2003

CrazyJohn on the first paycheck-
Good lord it's been a long time since I've gotten a paycheck. Get this, it was probably the summer of 2001 when I got my last paycheck. A sweet vacation, yes? No, you shithead... I wanted a job... I just couldn't get one.
Anyway... I feel good about getting paid, and that Ken will be here Thursday, and my apartment is a mess... and I need groceries... and I STILL haven't finished my writing proposals that are due tomorrow... and I'm really tired, as I didn't sleep much last night.
I'm still trying to figure out whether my post from Monday night was good or bad. I've gotten some supportive feedback, and I've gotten some quasi-panicked feedback... but I think depression is something that should be talked about a lot more openly than it is. No one wants to talk about being depressed... it's tres taboo.
Speaking of which... my knee is hurting again. "Must be a storm a'brewin'!" I don't know... it just hurts when I go from sitting to standing. Whatever... not a big deal.
I'm tired... so I'm going to bed (without getting all the shit done that I need to get done). Hope you're all having crazy nights :)

No comments: