Saturday, December 27, 2003

What???... but I thought... but you... oh well...
So what the hell happened? Why am I still here? or, in the immortal words of some dude who said it... "Why won't you die?" Well... my dad and I called Dell today (the 26th) and they're going to send me a new hard drive for me to install myself. Neato, huh? So, when I'm back in BR on December 30th... I'll have to take care of my laptop, in addition to a haircut and some banking, and some seeing of My Kenny. Speaking of BR...

Could you disgust me more? CrazyJohn on BR's KFC:
Yes... they could. Three words: Long... John... Silvers. GROSS!!! Nothing says "Fine dining" like being able to smell both fried chicken AND fried fish. Puke!

Thanks for taking two seconds to clean off your car OR I really wanted shit from your car to come flying at me on the highway, thanks
For the love of GOD... just clean the snow off your car! Even if the snow floats off the car, I'm heading at it at seventy-some miles per hour. Now imagine, instead of snow, it's ice coming off your car... and onto mine. Now I know what you're thinking... "I don't need to clean my car off... all the snow will fly off while I'm driving on the freeway." You are a selfish bitch. You care nothing for the well being of others and are only interested in yourself. I hope you die after a long and lonely life. Either that, or you're not paying attention... which makes you a woman. (oh yes... that's right)

The loot, the loot, the loot is on fire?!!... Oh shit!
Christmas came and went... and most of my Christmas presents aren't worth mentioning (unless you're interested in anal lube). BUT... I received a Brian Urlacher Chicago Bears jersey from my dad. It must have killed him to buy that... KILLED HIM! His ONLY SON... in a BEARS' JERSEY! His father must be rolling in his grave. But I can't wear a Packer's jersey in Chicago... I'd die, or worse be expelled. What the Harry Potter? But I feel bad for my daddy... but I like the jersey... I like Urlacher... he's good.

In other news... I'm tired. I wanted to rant about how stupid people are to get ice cream on the day after Christmas, but I'm too tired... so you'll just have to know that I made thirty dollars ($30!) in tips tonight.
I've only got one more day of work before the Packers' game!!! on my Birthday!!!!!! And then just one more day at work until I get to go back to BR and then on to Saginaw (that's right)!!!
Have a great night everyone... I'm tired and hungry :P

No comments: