Sunday, December 28, 2003

Happy Freakin' Birthday
This will be the first birthday of my entire life when I'll wake up without my family there. I know that sounds like a stupid reason to be unhappy... but my birthday's three days after Christmas for God's sake... I'm always home, and they're always around. I was thinking about that when I walked home from work tonight, was stopped by some black dude, asked by him if I needed any "pot or anything", then asked if I had a couple bucks (a weird approach... ask me if I need drugs and then ask me for money... I gave him the change from my tips [$0.79]).
But, I'll see my family soon enough, as I'm going to drive up to Wisconsin today, pick up my sister, and head to the Packers' game. And, speaking of which, I have to be on the road in 7 hours... so I'm going to bed. If you feel so inclined... feel free to wish me a happy birthday. If you feel so inclined... feel free to wish me a shitty birthday... whatever, it's not going to matter. Goodnight all

No comments: