Sunday, June 13, 2004

Game four... WOW!
The Pistons are now up 3-1 and have a chance to close out the NBA Finals on Tuesday at home. They were able to stay in the game (for most of the game) with fast break points and free throws. If I were to vote for the Final's MVP (which I can using Verizon Wireless Text messaging), I'd vote for Billips. Billips KEEPS hitting hard shots... and it controlling the game beautifully. We actually saw Gary Payton show up and try his hand at playing some basketball in this series... on the other hand, Karl Malone decided to stay a bitch and sit on the bench looking like the whining bitch he is. Oh Boo-hoo, Karl. Why don't you just jump into someone and make the refs send you to the line? Like the first 35 years of your career. Speaking of whining, how often can the Lakers cry about not getting fouls? Just because we're not trying to cut Shaq's arms off, doesn't mean you should get foul calls.
I wish I could be in Michigan Tuesday... because, as if it was a defining moment of my life, I remember where I was when my team wins championships. Last time the Wings won, I was in Albion... with some great great people, having a blast. I remember when the Packers won Super Bowl XXXI... I was in Fond du Lac with my family and Grandma (who kept saying "We need an intercept"). And I remember driving home from Nate's after the Wings won the Cup... just enjoying every second of the dark drive home.
But I won't be in Michigan... until THURSDAY! Weee!!!! Hooray for Father's Day weekend! I'm going home late Thursday and I'll run some errands Friday and just spend some time with my family until Sunday, when I have to drive back to Chicago in time to head to play practice. I had practice today... and Joe wants us off book for two scenes by next week. I think I can do it, the two scenes aren't hard for me (except for one of the two... I'm still not sure what they want [I think it's because it's not very well written]). But I'm intimidated by the amount of scenes that we have to have memorized. It's A LOT of scenes. And I'm whining... just like a Laker (see how I bring this all back to the beginning? That's just good writing, bitch).

No comments: