Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I just got back from the gym, and boy are my arms tired! Ah ha ha... wait...
Thad and I hit the treadmill today... and then we talked nutrition for a while... and then we worked my arms a bit. Heather T. came over and talked to me for a second while Thad was having me work my tris. Again, there was a playful touch of the arm... and I pretty much stopped my workout completely. I suck.
Have you all seen Budweiser's mud-slinging campaign? The Budweiser lizards are name-calling that Miller spokes-dude. And there's a commercial with the Budweiser donkey saying that the Clydesdale is out of the running for the President of Beers. I don't understand who at Bud feels threatened by Miller's new ad campaign, but I don't think they should have answered it. Why not? Because, right now there's someone (or a small team of someones) who are working on how to answer Buds new commercials. And, even if Miller doesn't answer... they still come off looking classier than the Lizards 'name-calling' commercial.
Today I let in my first fly! Grrr! It must have followed me in from the hallway, because I don't think there's any way it got in here if my door wasn't open. But it's seriously ticking me off... because it keeps flying around and I want to kill him big-time.
So we played the Party Quarks game in my Improv class this week. If you've seen Who's Line... you've seen this game. Guess what I think of the game. If you guessed "it sucks" you're right. It does suck. It's a stupid game... and it teaches me nothing about actual scenes... it's totally artificial, and our "sub" teacher said that Jen (the real teacher) wants us to learn this game so that we can play it at our Level D show. Whatever! It's a crap game! And I'm done yelling! Oh... okay, now I'm done.

No comments: