Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Writing Level 4 Submission
Tonight in my writing 3 class, we were allowed to bring in the scenes that we were going to submit for level 4. I brought in my satire scene... which I spent some time on Saturday rewriting. Up to this point, I thought this was my best scene... but we read it in class and Joe simply said "I wouldn't submit this". First of all, ouch... and secondly, I had no idea what I'm going to do for next week. I could spend some time re-writing another scene, or I could write something totally on my own, or I could panic and cry like a little girl. Any of those is a distinct possibility. And, in addition to the submission, we have another actual assignment due next week. So, basically, I'm screwed any way you look at it. What a fun night!

No comments: