Monday, June 28, 2004

My Half Birthday!
Today I'm officially 23 1/2 years old. What happened in the past half of a year? Not much, actually. I think that I've successfully coasted through an entire half a year, basically on auto pilot. I don't know that I've spent much time at all thinking about where I want to be or if I'm happy or whether or not I should even keep going... I just have kept going.
Whatever... in celebration of my half birthday (and in conjunction with my new salaried position) I'm hoping to go to Dave and Buster's tonight and waste a large amount of money. Hooray!
Tonight is also my last night of class for a week. We get a "summer" break which consists of the week from Tuesday the 29 until Monday the 5th. What does that mean for me? That I don't actually technically get a week off... since I'll have class tonight and then a class on Tuesday the 6th. But I guess it's the thought that counts. And I don't have play rehearsal on Sunday the 4th... so that's cool. I'm going back and forth between wanting to go to Brandon's in Mason for a day or so... and just wanting to stay here and see what Chicago has to offer on July 4th weekend. July 4th being a Sunday, we're going to have to staff the crap out of ourselves... just to be ready for a busy day. Hooray!
In addition to all that stuff, I have yet to start to write my scene for tonight. I haven't even started... how crappy is that? And my scene for review is due tonight, and I'm still rewriting it. Wish me luck... >sigh<

No comments: