Saturday, June 26, 2004

Why I keep going
I went to the gym on my own today (in between work and work) and I hopped on the elliptical. Thad wants me to do 40 minutes... which I think is insane, especially since after about fifteen minutes I felt like I had had enough. And then... a miracle happened. That miracle is the human female posterior. Yes... that's right all you people who think women should be loved for their brains (which INCLUDES ME [no it doesn't]), the only reason I kept going was that a woman with a nice buttocks started using the machine in front of me. She actually left about ten minutes before I decided to stop... which means I was only using her for motivation for about ten minutes total. But she was still fantastic motivation.

Speaking of motivation, I ordered thai food tonight to celebrate my raise. First of what I assume will be a few celebratory purchases (I think a couple CDs or a video game is quite in order). But tonight I'm going to eat thai and work on the script which I'm going to need to hand in on Monday to be evaluated. I'm actually going to rewrite my scene from last week... which got more laughs than I thought it would. The bad news, unfortunately, is that I still have to write an entire scene for Monday in addition to the rewrite. The scene for Monday has to be based on someone else's stories... which is terrible for me, since I don't ever pay attention when people talk. But I'm sure everyone who knows me thinks they have that one funny story I'm looking for. If so, prove it. Leave me a comment with a funny story... or just email me what you think is your funniest story. That'll really help me a lot. Thanks!

No comments: