Sunday, June 06, 2004

Game one... WOW!... WOW!
Wow... an 87-75 Pistons win... where Rip Hamilton looked like refried poo. Billips owned Payton, Prince played Kobe well, and Shaq got his... I honestly can't believe the Piston's won. I mean, I can because I watched the game, but I can't on paper (what?). I called my parents at half-time and my dad asked me what I thought and I told him "If we made the missed lay-ups and some of the free-throws, we should be up by 10". He then handed my mother the phone to confirm that I said up by ten, because he apparently had just said that the Pistons should be up by 10 at the half. I think that's the most surprising part... the Pistons probably could've won by at least 20, had they made more free-throws and more of the easy shots that they missed. Granted, the Lakers have too much pride, and they'll come out in Game 2 wanting to eat the Pistons' heads.

Speaking of the Pistons, I was in my Level 5 rehearsal... minding my own business (whatever) when someone asked Hannah (one of the writers) what she was doing. She responded "Watching my Pistons". So I turned to her and said something like "I'm from Michigan"... and she said "Where?" and I responded "Big Rapids" (glad I finally know where I'm from [as I seemed to have problems with that earlier]). And she said something like "I'm from East Bloomfield" or something, so I was all "Oh... another bastard from Detroit" but what I said was "Oh? I went to Albion." And she said "Albion? Did you know Beth Snyder?"...
Do you know where this is going? Hannah saw the Euphonics when we performed at U of M with Amazin' Blue. That's why I "looked so familiar"! Isn't that fucking weird?! So one of the writers of my Level 5 show knows me from the Euphonics. Just shows to go you that you never know who's watching when you sing (keep that in mind, Bohne! [you bastard]).

No comments: