Tuesday, June 29, 2004

My "vacation" plus dinner at Goose Island
Tonight starts my week-long 'vacation' from Second City classes. Why is vacation in quotation marks? Because I really don't get a vacation from anything. I've still got my Coldstone problems and I still have my writing five memorization responsibilities. The funny part is that I spent most of the evening running errands with Andrea. How is that funny? It's not. It's the truth... and I didn't get much of a "night off" or "vacation" or however you want to phrase it. And it wasn't even necessarily fun errands... we went to Office Max and Kinkos. Is that fun? I can't even tell anymore. We did go to Goose Island, which is a brewery that makes the beer of the same name. I had some kind of chicken chipotle salad... which was good, but not filling enough (unfortunately). I don't know what it is... but some days I could just eat and eat and eat. Today is one of those days. I don't know what it is, I think it's the working out.

No comments: